Many of our corporate and private clients operate on an international scale, and we provide solutions that maximise the benefits available from the interaction of UK and overseas tax legislation.
We provide thorough planning and ongoing support to meet the unique needs of every client, allowing you to take full advantage of the available tax relief.
Our international services include:
- Expert advice on the tax implications of emigration and immigration for both companies and individuals
- Assistance with remittance basis claims for non UK-domiciled clients, limiting your overall tax exposure
- Tax planning for UK companies with overseas branches to minimize tax liabilities
- Tax planning for non-resident landlords to reduce your UK tax burden
- Advice regarding tax residence status including the proposed statutory residence tests